STOCK TITAN

Akebia Therapeutics Reports Inducement Grants Under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4)

Rhea-AI Impact
(Low)
Rhea-AI Sentiment
(Very Positive)
Tags

Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. granted 10 newly-hired employees options to purchase 41,000 shares of common stock as inducements under Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4). The exercise price is $1.26 per share, with options vesting over four years. Each option has a 10-year term and is subject to company conditions.

Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. ha concesso a 10 nuovi dipendenti opzioni per acquistare 41.000 azioni di capitale ordinario come incentivo secondo la Normativa 5635(c)(4) della Nasdaq. Il prezzo di esercizio è di $1,26 per azione, con opzioni che maturano in quattro anni. Ogni opzione ha una durata di 10 anni ed è soggetta alle condizioni aziendali.
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. concedió a 10 empleados recién contratados opciones para comprar 41,000 acciones de stock ordinario como incentivos bajo la Regla de Cotización de Nasdaq 5635(c)(4). El precio de ejercicio es de $1.26 por acción, con opciones que se adquieren a lo largo de cuatro años. Cada opción tiene un término de 10 años y está sujeta a las condiciones de la compañía.
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc.는 Nasdaq 상장 규칙 5635(c)(4)에 따라 신규 채용된 10명의 직원에게 41,000주의 보통주 매입 옵션을 부여했습니다. 행사 가격은 주당 $1.26이며, 옵션은 4년에 걸쳐 조건부로 부여됩니다. 각 옵션은 10년의 기간을 가지며 회사의 조건에 따라 달라집니다.
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. a accordé à 10 employés nouvellement recrutés des options d'achat de 41 000 actions ordinaires comme incitations conformément à la Règle de cotation Nasdaq 5635(c)(4). Le prix d'exercice est de $1,26 par action, avec des options acquises sur quatre ans. Chaque option a une durée de 10 ans et est soumise aux conditions de l'entreprise.
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. hat 10 neu eingestellten Mitarbeitern Optionen zum Kauf von 41.000 Aktien des Stammkapitals als Anreize gemäß Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4) gewährt. Der Ausübungspreis beträgt $1,26 pro Aktie, wobei die Optionen über vier Jahre vestieren. Jede Option hat eine Laufzeit von 10 Jahren und unterliegt den Bedingungen des Unternehmens.
Positive
  • None.
Negative
  • None.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass., May 1, 2024 /PRNewswire/ -- Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: AKBA), a biopharmaceutical company with the purpose to better the lives of people impacted by kidney disease, granted 10 newly-hired employees options to purchase an aggregate of 41,000 shares of Akebia's common stock on April 30, 2024, as inducements material to such employee entering into employment with Akebia. The options were granted in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).

The options have an exercise price of $1.26 per share, which is equal to the closing price of Akebia's common stock on the grant date. The stock options vest over four years, with 25% of the shares vesting on the first anniversary of the grant date and the remaining 75% of shares vesting quarterly thereafter, in each case, subject to the new employee's continued service with Akebia. Each stock option has a 10-year term and is subject to the terms and conditions of Akebia's inducement award program and a stock option agreement covering the grant.

About Akebia Therapeutics
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. is a fully integrated biopharmaceutical company with the purpose to better the lives of people impacted by kidney disease. Akebia was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts. For more information, please visit our website at www.akebia.com, which does not form a part of this release.

Akebia Therapeutics Contact
Mercedes Carrasco
mcarrasco@akebia.com 

 

Cision View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/akebia-therapeutics-reports-inducement-grants-under-nasdaq-listing-rule-5635c4-302133578.html

SOURCE Akebia Therapeutics, Inc.

FAQ

How many shares of Akebia's common stock were granted to newly-hired employees?

Akebia granted 10 employees options to purchase an aggregate of 41,000 shares.

What is the exercise price per share for the options granted?

The exercise price is $1.26 per share, equal to the closing price on the grant date.

How long is the vesting period for the stock options?

The stock options vest over four years, with 25% vesting on the first anniversary and the remaining 75% quarterly.

What is the term for each stock option?

Each stock option has a 10-year term.

What conditions apply to the stock options?

The options are subject to Akebia's inducement award program and a stock option agreement.

Akebia Therapeutics, Inc.

NASDAQ:AKBA

AKBA Rankings

AKBA Latest News

AKBA Stock Data

232.65M
188.22M
2.47%
26.27%
6.4%
Pharmaceutical Preparation Manufacturing
Manufacturing
Link
United States of America
CAMBRIDGE

About AKBA

akebia therapeutics, inc. is a biopharmaceutical company headquartered in cambridge, massachusetts, focused on delivering innovative therapies to patients with kidney disease through hypoxia-inducible factor (hif) biology. akebia’s lead product candidate, vadadustat, is an investigational oral therapy in development for the treatment of anemia related to chronic kidney disease in both non-dialysis and dialysis patients. akebia’s global phase 3 program for vadadustat, which includes the pro2tect studies for non-dialysis patients with anemia associated with chronic kidney disease and the inno2vate studies for dialysis-dependent patients, is currently ongoing. for more information, please visit our website at www.akebia.com.