STOCK TITAN

Virgin Galactic Reports Inducement Award Under NYSE Listing Rule 303A.08

Rhea-AI Impact
(Low)
Rhea-AI Sentiment
(Very Positive)
Tags
Rhea-AI Summary
Virgin Galactic announced the grant of time-based inducement restricted stock unit awards to a new non-executive employee, totaling 23,946 shares of common stock. The award will vest over a four-year period, with 25% vesting on the first anniversary of the grant date and the rest over the following 12 quarters.
Positive
  • None.
Negative
  • None.

ORANGE COUNTY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SPCE) (“Virgin Galactic”) announced that the Compensation Committee of Virgin Galactic’s Board of Directors approved the grant of time-based inducement restricted stock unit awards of 23,946 shares of Virgin Galactic common stock to one new non-executive employee, effective April 15, 2024.

The award was granted under Virgin Galactic’s 2023 Employment Inducement Incentive Award Plan, which provides for the granting of equity awards to new employees of Virgin Galactic. The restricted stock unit award will vest over a four-year period: 25% of the underlying shares will vest on the first anniversary of the grant date and the remaining 75% of the shares will vest over the remaining 12 quarters, subject to continued service. The award was granted as an inducement material to the new employee entering into employment with Virgin Galactic, in accordance with NYSE Listing Rule 303A.08.

About Virgin Galactic

Virgin Galactic is an aerospace and space travel company, pioneering human spaceflight for private individuals and researchers with its advanced air and space vehicles. Scale and profitability are driven by next generation vehicles capable of bringing humans to space at an unprecedented frequency with an industry-leading cost structure. You can find more information at https://www.virgingalactic.com.

For media inquiries:

Aleanna Crane - Vice President, Communications

news@virgingalactic.com

575.800.4422

For investor inquiries:

Eric Cerny - Vice President, Investor Relations

vg-ir@virgingalactic.com

949.774.7637

Source: Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc.

FAQ

How many shares of common stock were granted to the new employee?

23,946 shares of Virgin Galactic common stock were granted to the new employee.

How will the restricted stock unit award vest?

The restricted stock unit award will vest over a four-year period, with 25% of the shares vesting on the first anniversary of the grant date and the remaining 75% vesting over the following 12 quarters.

What is the purpose of granting the award?

The award was granted as an inducement material to the new employee entering into employment with Virgin Galactic, in accordance with NYSE Listing Rule 303A.08.

Virgin Galactic Holdings, Inc.

NYSE:SPCE

SPCE Rankings

SPCE Latest News

SPCE Stock Data

352.37M
365.53M
8.42%
39.28%
23.42%
Small Arms Ammunition Manufacturing
Manufacturing
Link
United States of America
TUSTIN

About SPCE

virgin galactic is the world’s first commercial spaceline. we are developing vehicles to fly private astronauts, research experiments, and satellites to space—democratizing access to space for the benefit of life on earth. the virgin galactic astronaut experience will include out-of-seat weightlessness and stunning views of earth from space onboard spaceshiptwo, our reusable spaceplane designed for us by aerospace pioneer scaled composites. spaceshiptwo has been designed to carry two pilots and as many as six astronauts (or more than 1,000 pounds of experiments) to space and back on commercial flights from new mexico’s spaceport america, the world’s first purpose-built commercial spaceport. we are also developing launcherone, a dedicated launch vehicle for small satellites. launcherone is designed to carry smaller satellites (typically 200-300 kilograms)) into earth orbit for historically low prices. together with our wholly-owned manufacturing arm, the spaceship company, virgin galact