‘Tis the Season! Amazon Invites Customers to Shop Some of the Deepest Discounts on the Most Popular Brands of the Year During Its 48-Hour Black Friday Event
Customers will find deep discounts on top brands including YETI, Savage X Fenty with
Doorbuster deals will be available from
Shop now, don’t wait! Customers can get limited deals leading up to the Black Friday event on a new Nintendo Switch bundle, Carhartt, Xbox, and Meta, plus up to 70% off Alexa-enabled devices and up to 50% off select Fire TV devices
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221114005438/en/
(Photo: Business Wire)
Seasonal Joy Starts with the Best Black Friday Deals
Below is a sneak peek of some of the best deals available. Shop the Black Friday 48-hour deal event from
- Save up to 50% on select lingerie and underwear from Savage X Fenty with
- Save 50% on
AmazonCollection diamond solitaire stud earrings
- Save up to 45% on select Sweaty Betty apparel
- Save up to 40% on select laptops, desktops, and monitors from HP and
- Save up to 40% on the NordicTrack S22i Studio Cycle
- Save up to 30% off select Peloton accessories and apparel
- Save up to 30% on Imagikids apparel, including brands like
Disney, Marvel, and CoComelon
- Save up to 30% on De'Longhi Espresso Machines
- Save up to 30% on select premium haircare products from Rusk, Pureology, R+Co,
Drybar, Moroccanoil, and ColorWoW
- Save up to 30% on select premium beauty products from
Mario Badescu, OPI, Bioderma, and Jack Black
- Save up to 30% on select toys from Play-Doh, Transformers, and Nerf
- Save up to 30% on select YETI drinkware
- Save on select kitchen products from brands like Cosori, KitchenAid, Ninja, and
- Save on living room furniture, mattresses, beds, and more from brands like
Ashley Furniture, Christopher Knight, Casper, and ZINUS
Start Shopping Now! Unwrap Top Deals Leading Up to Black Friday
The cheer starts here! Customers can shop early amazing deals, including the Deal of the Day, before the Black Friday shopping event begins.
- Save up to 70% on select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 15,
Echo Dot(5th Gen), Echo Dot(5th Gen) Kids, Echo Studio, and Echo Auto
- Save up to 60% on select Ring devices and bundles including Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) and Ring Stick Up Cam
- Save up to 50% on
AmazonFire TV devices including AmazonFire TV 75" Omni Series, AmazonFire TV 50” 4-Series, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Stick 4K Max
- Save up to
$100on Fitbit smartwatches, fitness trackers, and scales
- Save up to 30% on select licensed FIFA World Cup Gear
- Save up to 30% on select Ray-Ban sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Save up to 30% on select Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage
- Save 25% on Carhartt Rain Defender® Special Edition Hoodies
- Save up to 25% on Koolaburra by
- Save up to
$70on Meta Quest2 and get two games for free
$10on Xbox controllers
Find expert recommendations on must-have products from influencers, like Charli D’ Amelio, and the always popular Oprah’s Favorite Things list. Customers can also find everything they need for gifting and gathering from across Amazon’s popular selection of holiday gift guides, including Small Business, Home, Fashion, Electronics, and the Holiday Toy List.
- Most Loved Stocking Stuffers Under
$10– Back this year, find amazing stocking stuffers under $10, like the e.l.f. SKIN Daily Hydration Moisturizer, the Fronnor Facial Ice Roller, Jonathan Adlerdog collars, Vital Proteins electrolyte powder, and the Bob Ross by the numbers one-of-a-kind mini art set. Most-Wanted Giftsfor Teens under $25– We have all the things teens are asking for this year at prices you’ll love, like the retro smiley face slippers, DASH Mini Waffle Press, and Honest Beauty’s Get It Together 10-Shade Eyeshadow Palette.
- Electronics Under
$100– Tech gifts on a budget? We’ve got you covered with top brands at a great price, like JBL speakers, the Kodak wireless mobile printer, select SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds, and the Ring Video Doorbell with 1080p HD video.
Even More Ways to Ring in Savings this Season
Looking for more ways to save this holiday season?
- Save More with Gift Cards: This Black Friday through Cyber Monday,
Amazoncustomers will have access to Lightning Deals and promotional credit offers by purchasing gift cards from top brands such as Nordstrom and Uber. With a qualifying purchase, customers will receive 20% instant savings or up to $15in Amazonpromotional credit.
- Shop with Prime - CHASE Ultimate Rewards Prime: This holiday season, eligible Prime members can get 50% off purchases, saving up to
$20that can be spent over one or multiple transactions, when paying with Chase Ultimate Rewards November 24 -28on Amazon.com. Visit amazon.com/chaseoffer to check eligibility and activate offer.
- Save on Take-Out: The holidays bring the perfect opportunity to order in and cozy up to entertainment with friends and loved ones. With access every day to unlimited streaming of movies and series on Prime Video, Prime members in the
U.S.can also get $10off a Grubhub order over $25using the code GiveMe10. This deal is available November 25-28and can only be used once. Prime members must be signed up for the existing free, one-year Grubhub+ membership trial, available at amazon.com/grubhub.
- Set Up Personalized Deal Notifications: Customers can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent
Amazonsearches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit amazon.com/dealalerts on the Amazonapp between now and the event to create deal alerts. Once the Black Friday event begins, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
- Stock Up and Save in the Prime Section:
Thanksgivingthrough Cyber Monday, Prime members save 25% when they spend $50on select everyday essentials from Amazonbrands’ Stock Up & Save program, helping them prepare for holiday entertaining.