Save the Date: July 12 & 13—Prime Day Returns Offering Amazon’s Lowest Prices Ever on Select Products
The two-day savings event includes must-have brands such as Beats,
Early deals start
Prime members can also win big prizes by supporting small businesses from
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220615006176/en/
Prime Day 2022 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Customers will be able to shop products from top national brands and more third-party sellers than last year’s Prime Day, including many small and medium-sized businesses. New deals—from fashion and electronics to toys and home—will go live throughout Prime Day, offering savings on products across categories, including from Customers’ Most Loved, Internet Famous, and a selection of Climate Pledge Friendly products.
“With the small businesses and national brands our members love and trust, we’re excited to offer some of our best Prime Day deals yet to even more customers around the world,” said
Shop Early, Save Big
Customers don’t have to wait to save this Prime Day. Early deals and new, member-only offerings start
- Score Big on Amazon Devices: Get deals starting
June 21and save up to 55% on select Amazon devices, including Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) and Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) Kids, Kindle Paperwhite, Amazon Glow with Tangram Bits, Halo Band, Luna Controller, Fire 7 Tablet (2019 release), Echo Dot(4th Gen) with a Free Smart Bulb, Ring Alarm Security Kit 8-Piece (2nd Gen), Blink Video Doorbell, eero mesh WiFi routers, and more.
- Save on Fire TV smart TVs: Starting at just
$89.99, save early with Fire TV smart TVs from brands including Toshiba, Insignia, Pioneer, and Amazon.
- Insignia 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV:
- Insignia 32-inch HD Smart Fire TV:
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch
Omni Series4K UHD smart TV, hands-free with Alexa: $299.99(46% off)
- Amazon Fire TV 43-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV:
- Amazon Fire TV 50-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV:
- Amazon Fire TV 55-inch 4-Series 4K UHD smart TV:
- Toshiba 75-inch M550-Series 4K UHD Smart Fire TV:
- Pioneer 43-inch 4K UHD Smart TV:
- Insignia 24-inch HD Smart Fire TV:
- Shop on Amazon Live: Starting
June 21, customers will have an opportunity to shop early Prime Day deals alongside their favorite celebrities and influencers, including Porsha Williams, Joe and Frank Mele, and Lala Kent. On June 28at 1 p.m. EDT, Hilary Duffwill join some of her favorite small business owners who will showcase their products and share inspiring stories behind their brands. To watch, visit amazon.com/liveprimeday or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV.
- Buy Now, Pay Over Time with Affirm: From
June 28 through July 11, Prime members can get 0% APR on three equal monthly payments when they spend $50or more on eligible products on Amazon upon credit approval by Affirm. For example, a $300purchase might cost $100/month over three months at 0% APR. Visit amazon.com/affirm to learn more.
- Save with new Amazon Fresh Stores Prime Benefit: Starting
June 29, Prime members will save 20% on select everyday essentials at Amazon Fresh stores across the U.S.Members can enjoy this new benefit year-round by scanning their Amazon app at the register or paying with a credit card registered to their Prime account.
- Earn Rewards with the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: From
July 1 through July 29, Prime members get a $200Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership can earn 6% back at Amazon and Whole Foods Marketon Prime Day and 5% back year-round, plus 2% back at restaurants, gas stations, and drugstores, and 1% back everywhere Visais accepted.
Shopping Small Businesses
This year we’ve made it easier than ever to support small businesses.
Win Bigby Supporting Small: From June 21 through July 11, for every $1spent on eligible small business products, customers will receive a chance to win epic prizes. In the U.S., this includes a pre-game experience and tickets to Super Bowl LVII, VIP passes to music experiences in Los Angelesand Las Vegas, tickets to a special New York Cityscreening and cast meet-and-greet for Prime Video’s upcoming The Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power series, and a VIP trip to Amazon’s first-ever clothing store, Amazon Style, near Los Angeles. Plus, hundreds of thousands of sweepstakes entrants globally will have a chance to win Amazon gift cards. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Must be 18 or older to enter. To learn more about the sweepstakes and to see official rules, visit amazon.com/primedaysweepstakes.
- Look for the Small Business Badge: Prime members can discover and shop products from small business brands in Amazon’s store with the new Small Business Badge. This new badge makes it easier for members to identify products from small business brands and artisans. To learn more and shop curated collections—including from Black-owned, woman-owned, and military family-owned small businesses—visit amazon.com/supportsmall.
Get Ready Ahead of Prime Day
This year, Amazon makes preparing for Prime Day easier and more rewarding than ever. Members can earn credit to put toward their Prime Day purchases, receive custom product recommendations, and set up deal notifications and reminders to get ready. Amazon is also offering an exclusive gaming experience just for Prime members to celebrate before Prime Day. Customers can join Prime or start a free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate.
- Create Deal Alerts for Personalized Recommendations: Prime members can subscribe to receive deal alert notifications related to their recent Amazon searches and recently viewed items. All they have to do is visit the Prime Day event page on the Amazon app between now and Prime Day to create deal alerts. Once Prime Day arrives, members will receive push notifications on any available deals.
- Earn a
$10Credit Through Prime Stampcard: From June 16through Prime Day, members are invited to explore the perks of membership to receive a $10credit toward their Prime Day order or future Amazon purchase. To participate, members collect a stamp for completing each of four Prime activities: stream Prime Video, listen to Prime Music, borrow a Prime Reading or Kindle Unlimitedbook or add one to their library, and make a Prime-shipping eligible purchase. Members can visit https://amazon.com/cer/stampcard/home to learn more.
- Get Deal Notifications from Alexa: Prime members never have to worry about missing a deal thanks to Alexa. Members can add products to their Wish List, Cart, or Save for Later, and then ask Alexa to notify them about the deal when it’s live or even order it on their behalf.
- Set a Reminder: Prime members can tell their Alexa devices, “Remind me when Prime Day starts,” to be alerted when the two-day deals event begins.
- Tune in to Ultimate Crown: On
July 9starting at 7 p.m. EDT, Prime members can tune in globally to the gaming event of the summer—Ultimate Crown—on Twitch.tv/Crown and Prime Video. An all-star lineup of gamers and streamers will battle live from Las Vegasat the HyperX Arena. Prime members will have a chance to attend in person or participate in live chats for a chance to win exclusive giveaways and gifted subs.
Prime Day Deliveries
Fast, free delivery of Prime Day orders is made possible thanks to Amazon’s global transportation network, which is powered by a combination of innovative technology, transportation services, dedicated associates, and partners. Amazon continues to build, innovate, and scale this network around the world—from rail and trucks to planes, vans, and more—while focusing on the safety, well-being, and career advancement of the people and partners who work across the Journey of an Amazon Package. From a veteran loading cargo into the belly of an
Prime offers the best of shopping, savings, and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In the
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Amazon strives to be Earth’s